IMPORTANT: This promotion has expired.
The information provided on this page is for reference only and is no longer maintained. Any offers or promotions should be considered expired and no longer valid.
Win a Holiday worth £4,000 at Bet365 Bingo
Throughout August Bet365 are giving you the chance to be a Bingo Champion and win a luxury break worth £4,000.
They are holding featured games in their new Ticket Dome room from 1st August to 28th August and you can earn tickets to the All-Winners Finale game on 28th August in these games.
You can earn a ticket to the big game for every 1 Line, 2 Line or Full House win in any of the featured games.
The featured games play every day of every week in August up to the 27th. They play at:
- 11am till Noon
- 3.30pm till 5.30pm
- 8.30pm till 10.30pm
You can win up to 10 tickets each week leading up to the big All-Winners Finale game which takes place at 9pm on Sunday 28th August.
Alternatively tickets can be bought in advance from the schedule for £1 each.
Maximum number of tickets per player is 40.
The All-Winners Finale Game which takes place at 9pm on 28th August is a 90-Ball game and has the following prizes:
1 Line - £25
2 Lines - £50
Full House - Luxury Break worth £4,000
T & Cs
Terms and Conditions do apply. The significant T & Cs are below. For the full T & Cs please see the specific promotion page at bet365.com.
Don't forget to Like us on Facebook to stay bang up to date with other promotions and offers.
Happy bingoing folks xx
Significant Offer Terms and Conditions
- Promotion period runs from 11:00 UK time on 1st August until 21:00 UK Time on 28th August 2016. There are four qualifying periods running from 11:00 UK Time on Monday until 22:36 UK Time on Sunday during each week of the promotion with the exception of the final period which ends at 22:36 on Saturday 27th August.
- You can earn one free ticket to the All-Winners Finale game for every one-line, two-line and Full House win in our themed games, which run from Monday until Sunday in the Ticket Dome Room. Alternatively you can purchase tickets for £1 from the schedule. The maximum number of tickets you can earn from each qualifying period is 10 and you can hold a maximum of 40 tickets for the final.
- The qualifying periods are:
- Period one - 01/08/2016 - 07/08/2016
- Period two - 08/08/2016 - 14/08/2016
- Period three - 15/08/2016 - 21/08/2016
- Period four - 22/08/2016 - 27/08/2016.
- The All-Winners Finale game will take place at 21:00 UK Time on Sunday 28th August in the Ticket Dome room. This is a 90 Ball game with £25 Cash as the one-line prize, £50 Cash as the two-line prize and a holiday worth £4,000 as the Full House prize.