Win a St Patrick's Day Trip to Dublin with Costa Bingo
First published by Melissa Dawn and last updated
Irish or not, we all know it's St Patrick's Day on 17th March and we love it when the bingo sites give us a little extra to celebrate. Read on to find out how you could win a Trip to Dublin, the home of Guinness.
St Pat's Party Weekend is a 75-Ball Game which plays on Friday 17th March at 9pm.
Getting Tickets to this big game couldn't be easier. Of course, you can buy tickets for £2 each in the Lobby or for 10 Diamonds in the Diamond Club. How would you like some FREE tickets though?
Spend £20 on any of the following slots and collect a FREE ticket for the St Pat's Party Weekend Game.
The Prize is given as a £500 Thomas Cook Voucher which can be used to purchase a 3-night stay in Dublin with flights from Manchester.
If you are the lucky winner, we're sure a few pints of Guinness will be on the cards, as Dublin is the home of Guinness. Here's some things you maybe didn't know about Guinness...
Did you know this about Guinness?
- Arthur Guinness was born in 1725 and, at the age of 27 inherited £100 from his grandfather which he used to set up his first brewery.
- In 1759 Arthur signed a 9,000 year lease on a property on St. James's Gate in Dublin which he uses to brew Guinness Beer and within a decade this is already being shipped to England.
- It wasn't until 1959 that Guinness Draught was born.
- The famous "Tick followed Tock" advert from the Good Things Come to Those Who Wait advertising campaign that we all know actually hit our screens in 1998!
- The Guinness Storehouse, a former fermentation plant in St. James's Gate opens its doors to the public. A seven-storey story of Guinness and a must-see destination when visiting Dublin.
T&Cs Apply - please visit Costa Bingo for full details