British Soap Awards 2011 - The Winners
ï»¿ï»¿It's the biggest evening in the soap calendar as all the stars of Emmerdale (Sponsored by Tombola Bingo), EastEnders, Coronation Street, Hollyoaks and more strut their stuff on the red carpet in the annual battle for the British Soap Awards.
You watch them every single day working their magic on the TV screen. Now watch them squirm, panic and breath a sign of relief when they win a British Soap Award.
See the winners as they happen:
- Sexiest Female - Michelle Keegan (Coronation Street)
- Sexiest Male - Scott Maslan (East Enders)
- Villan of the Year - Emmett J Scanlan (Holly Oaks)
- Best Actress - Jessie Wallace (East Enders)
- Best Actor - Aaron Livesy (Emmerdale)
- Best on-screen couple - Shane Ritchie and Jessie Wallace (East Enders)
- Best Dramatic Performance - Jane Danson (Coronation Street)
- Most spectacular scene of the year - The Tram Crash (Coronation Street)
- Best Story Line -End of the line for the Websters and Dobbs (Coronation Street)
- Best British Soap - (EastEnders)
- Best Comedy Performance - Patti Clare (Coronation Street)
- Best Young Performance - Alexander Bain (Coronation Street)
- Best Exit - Bill Tarmey (Coronation Street)
- Best Newcomer - Emmett J. Scanlan (Hollyoaks)
- Best Single Episode - Coronation Street Live (Coronation Street)
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Bill Tarmey (Coronation Street)
See more hot pics from the British Soap Awards here.