Want to find the best slots games? Then look no further!
Bingo sites offer so much more than just bingo and their slot games are full of excitement, with great themes, graphics and amazing prizes!
Read on for more information on:
- Slots and Games Promotions
- Exclusive Slot games
- Progressive Jackpot Slots
- Mega Jackpots
- Big Slots Winners
- Slots Lingo
Here are some of the best slots and games promotions that we think you simply shouldn't miss!
|25 FREE Spins||
First Time Betfred Games customers Get 25 FREE spins on a selected games
Enter code CRUISE and deposit £5 or more
|£20,000 Slots Draw||
£10,000 prize pool this week - £2,000 Top Prize
18th to 24th Dec £10 spent on slots gets one entry to draw
At least 20 FREE Rainbow Riches spins daily plus cash prizes and more
Spend £10 on slots to unlock advent calendar and get £10 bonus to spend on any game
There are some really popular games on some of our favourite bingo sites. You won't want to miss these:
Based upon the ITV hit show, this new 5-reel slot game pits your wits against the Chaser to see if you can win in the Final Chase.
Exclusive to Gala Bingo, this slot has ten pay-lines which are easy top keep track of. There are appearances from all of the Chasers and the 2 gameshow bonus rounds are just like the TV show.
So whether it's the Dark Destroyer, the Sinnerman or the Governess, see if you can beat the Chaser!
Join the search for the next Superstar, or should we say Jackpot! Twenty pay-lines in this 5-Reel Game means you will hear the audience roar the higher your winnings get. There are also plenty of FREE spins and great Live Show bonus rounds.
This game has the great Autoplay feature so you can sit back and watch the excitement build and with a maximum win of £500,000 this is defitnitely a BIG money game.
The Daddy of all slot games; these are the games that can be life-changing with HUGE progressive jackpots which keep on growing until they are won!
This great PJP slot game currently has a progressive jackpot of over £2.5 million!
This 5-Reel slot has 25 pay-lines and is based upon the classic film, The Wizard of Oz. You just need to collect Dorothy and her famous friends as you travel along the yellow-brick road until you reach the Wizard Bonus.
When Glinda the Good Witch appears she acts as a Wild Card increasing your chances of winning and look out for the green Wicked Witch of the West icons which can trigger a super spin.
These games play across selected sites and the jackpot accumulates across several games too which, combined, means the jackpots are quite literally MEGA! So if you win playing these games, you win big!
You can play the Mega Jackpots slots games at:
Want to play but still think that winning big is a mythical thing of fiction? Check out some winner's stories here and start thinking what a life-changer such a big win could be!
There seem to be a lot of slots winners at bgo. Player Wellzyc won £6.2 million playing bgo's popular slot Mega Fortune. What made this win even more amazing is that it came from a £1.25 bet!! Watch the spin win in this video:
Of course it isn't only bgo that produces winner!
Player MadamZelda from Liverpool won £106,000 playing The Chase slot game at Gala Bingo
Obviously, when playing slots T&Cs Apply, just like when you play bingo, and you should check the T&Cs of each site you visit. This section is about some important terms you should know.
If you have a good look around on your chosen site you will find some interesting information about the slot games. RTP is the Return to Player, usually shown as a percentage.
So, just having a quick look at the bgo website it shows the RTP of the Wolf Run game as 94.98%*. So, for every £100 spent on this slot by players, £94.98 is paid to back to players as winnings. Which leads us onto the next term you should know:
The House Edge is basically the amount that the website takes or charges. They don't provide the slots free of charge, they have to make a profit after all.
Using the bgo Wolf Run game as an example again, as the RTP is 94.98% this leaves 5.02% as the House Edge. So, for every £100 spent on this slot, bgo keep £5.02.
*information correct at 25/01/17
Why does this matter?
The Return to Player and House Edge vary by site and by game. Generally, the House Edge is low regards slots but if you're going to be a Slots fan, it might just interest you plus the fact that slots have a high RTP does influence the wagering requirements on the slots bonuses you get. You willl generally find that slots bonuses have high wagering requirements so you have to pay the bonus through lots of times before you can withdraw any winnings