Thought you knew all were was to know about online bingo? Hardcore bingo fans may well answer “Yes” to that question and mean it, but it’s not just complete bingo novices who may not have heard of Swedish Bingo!
More chance to win with Swedish Bingo?
Also known as 5 line bingo, this online bingo game is experiencing a boom right now. It has become so popular not just because it provides a refreshing change from the standard 75 and 90 ball bingo we see on every single bingo site but also because there is far more likelihood of you bagging a win!
Swedish Bingo Tickets
Swedish Bingo ticket is almost identical to the 75 Ball Bingo ticket with the only exception being the centre square is not FREE. The ticket is played out in a 5x5 grid and offers 5 opportunities to win per game!
How to Win at Swedish Bingo
Players win by calling bingo on 1 line, 2 lines, 3 lines, 4 lines or a Full House, as you may expect. It’s fast paced, it’s exciting and best of all, it’s different.
- 1 Line - The winner is the first player to complete any 1 line on a single card
- 2 Lines - The winner is the first player to complete any 2 lines on a single card,
- 3 Lines - The winner is the first player to complete any 3 lines on a single card ,
- 4 Lines - The winner is the first player to complete any 4 lines on a single card ,
- 5 Lines or Full House - The winner is the first player to complete all numbers and will tend to take the biggest share of the prize pool.
Unlike the standard bingo games, you can bingo on a number of patterns as opposed to left to right or a coverall pattern. Bagging a full line diagonally, horizontally or even in the four corners is a win, as well as left to right. At a glance, this may all look very confusing, however Swedish Bingo is just like everything else in life: practise makes perfect! And you won’t need too much practise to get into the swing of things!